Monday, November 30, 2009

New Stockings!

I did it! I just recently purchased these cute little gems about 30 minutes ago...




As many of you know Ryan and I decided to wait and buy new Christmas decorations this year until after Christmas. I think it is totally awesome that I will have an awesome Christmas 2010! BUT we really needed some stockings and today only, at Pottery Barn you can get free shipping and momograming! So these were a steal! Hopefully they will continue to have a pattern like this or something that goes with it so that as our family grows (in the very distant future) our stocking collection can expand too! We got the bigger stockings and they say "Carly" and "Ryan" in red. I can not wait until they come in the mail and I am super excited for December 26 when I can buy more decorations!



2 comments:

  1. Eric and I bought PB stockings for our first Christmas and I LOVE them! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly! I love those stockings and don't you worry! The people I babysit for bought them for their family like 5 years ago so they seem to be the timeless constant for Pottery Barn so when your family grows, they should have them :). See you this week!

    ReplyDelete