Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank-full Day

I know everyone is probably doing this today but I have so many things to be thankful for I feel like I must express them! Today I am thankful for my salvation with out my amazing savior nothing else in the world would matter! As always I am thankful for my family and that all my monetary needs are met every year. But most of all this year I am thankful for my sweet husband! Ryan and I often talk about how great it is that we never have to have awkward first dates again or experience heart-break. I am thankful for Ryan's spiritual guidance in my life and that he makes me laugh daily...
We have so many wedding pictures like this because we laugh so much together! I hope you can find something to be thankful for whether it is big or small. On a smaller note I really like this...


I think this is so fun! I get excited to see how google will portray the holiday we are celebrating! I wish you all happy shopping tomorrow! Hopefully I will find something great! For now Ryan and I are leaving Pinehurst and on our way to my Grandma's house is Charlotte!


1 comment:

  1. I love your sweet wedding picture! and google too!! isn't it just the best!? I thought I was the only one who got excited about google everyday, so I'm so glad you share my excitement! :)

    ReplyDelete