Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fun Birthday Suprise

Today I worked really hard at work and was pretty busy. I have discovered that this is basically my life now that I am working day shift. I really like it, while night shift is a great learning environment day shift A) Makes me feel like a normal person B) I am busy and not constantly watching the clock C) I get to share my bed with my husband every night! So all in all I would trade night shift for running my tail off any day. After work I hurried on over to the Young Life office for club. I gave my first YL talk of the year which was about "The Cross" I think it went really well and the kids seemed engaged the whole time. Then after club I got a fun little surprise from a YL parent! A little birthday card and these amazing creations...

These little treats are from the marvelous...


I hope that you have been there! In my little box I know there is a strawberry delight which is strawberry cake with butter cream frosting, the chocolate one with swirls on it is chocolate cake filled with butter cream icing, the one with fluffy white frosting is actually cream cheese icing on carrot cake, and the last one is a surprise! I am super pumped to share these with my honey! I hope you all can take a little trip over to Caramanda's off Southland Drive and get a little treat for yourself weather you need a pick me up or want to celebrate! They also have cookies and full sized cakes, but you can buy a cupcake or cookie for less than $2.50! Have a great night :)



2 comments:

  1. my mouth is dripping with anticipation - if only i could tell it that it won't be tasting any of these....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome about the day shift AND about your club talk. Public speaking is my number 1 fear, I'm glad that it went so well for you!

    and YUM! I pass Caramanda's all the time on Southland and the one one Boston but have never gone in. Now I think I have to!

    ReplyDelete