Thursday, November 19, 2009

CCRN

I just couldn't bring myself to blog yesterday. I was totally worn out and kinda moody after my long emotionally draining day at work. Does everyone have these emotionally draining days at work like me? Sometimes I feel like it is only me. People die, co-workers argue, doctors yell, families cry, and I run around playing catch up most of the day. Often I long for a job where I could just go sit at my computer and actually take a lunch break, but I know God has directed me on this path and I am excited to find out where it will lead me. So currently I am studying my booty off for this work test. Yes, I know I am graduated and I should not have tests anymore, but I actually I chose to take this test no one made me! The test I am studying for is the CCRN, Critical Care Registered Nurse Exam. I am already a registered nurse but now I am trying to get a cerification that says I'm really good at caring for critically ill patients. I think this is a good idea for my future because it looks really good on resumes. Which I hope will help as I apply for graduate school this winter. I think most of the stuff on the exam I have learned at some point, but now I have to compile it all into one. I really need focus to study during Thanksgiving break and all the holiday activities. I am not telling people when I am taking it, but it soon let me say that! As for now I will be spending a lot of time with my new favorite book...
Please pray I test to the best of my abilities and that work or life drama does not distract me from doing my best!
P.S. Also if I pass UK will reimburse me for the exam fee ($200) which would be nice with Christmas right around the corner!

1 comment: