Sunday, November 1, 2009

Daylight Savings

As most of you know and I hope that you do. We got an extra hour of sleep last night! I loved it because there isn't much that I like more than sleep. I am usually pretty good with my time management, but this morning my extra hour really threw me off. I for some reason felt like I could wake up 15 minutes before we needed to leave for church. This is where things went a bit south. I was running around the bathroom and closet trying to get ready and look somewhat decent for church. When Ryan my sweet husband came to talk to me while I was getting ready. Thing were going great me doing my business in the mirror and Ryan talking to me to help pass the time. Then oops! I accidentally hit Ryan's arm with my curling iron. Our sweet conversation went down hill pretty quickly at this point. I promise I would never burn my husband on purpose, but for some reason he did not see it that way. Luckily my husband and my curling iron survived my clumsiness. And I did not have to get rid of either one of them. Here is the culprit, I really like her for many reasons, but I have had her since college, my mom bought her for me at Wal-Mart, she heats up in 2 minutes, AND she turns off automatically in case I forget :) I don't know that I could get through my day without my trusty curling iron or my sweet husband. I am glad he is no longer mad at her or me over our little early morning mishap!

No comments:

Post a Comment