Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas is Coming!

Hi!
I am really going to try to keep up with my blogging this month and post pictures. I am so excited that today is the start of Christmas at Starbucks. There are not many things that I enjoy more than a warm gingerbread latte! Today I went on a coffee adventure. I decided mid-morning that I needed a little pick-me-up here at work! Well I thought I can just run down to the cafeteria and grab some of their faux starbucks. They were closed to change over to lunch food. Then I walked to the small coffee shop in the front of UKMC waited patiently in line only to find out... CASH ONLY! Who carries cash anymore?!?! While I don't even think I really wanted coffee anymore it now became a mission. I walked accross Rose Street (burrr it is pretty cold today!) to Kentucky Clinic to Starbucks. I was pretty happy with my choice especially since I got this pretty new Starbucks cup...






I typically hate winter but I can put up with it from November until about January 1 when all of the holiday spirit is gone, so this cup makes me happy!



To follow up with me burning my husband before church on Sunday morning...



This is Ryan's arm so it turns out I really did do some damage, but I think he will survive. I told him love was a battlefield so now he as some scars to prove it! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment