Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas is Coming

We had a wonderful but very busy two days at weekend camp! The program went well and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves but it left Ryan and me very tired at the end of the weekend. I still managed to get some things done around the house. We had about 36 hours at home before leaving for Thanksgiving so I wanted to make them count! I finished Christmas for Ryan's family because we will not be seeing them in December. And I worked on a little project of my own...
Yep I decorated our house for Christmas! This is the first year I have ever done this, so I feel pretty proud of myself (Ryan did help me a little so I wouldn't kill myself falling off the roof). Sorry the picture is not great and my car is in it but I think you can get the general idea. I also added a few little things around the house from a box of decorations I found. Not to mention I did laundry and packed for our little holiday adventure. Tomorrow is a full day of work then we are off to North Carolina early Tuesday morning! I hope you were able to check some things off your to do list in this busy time of year. By the way, I am not as my blog sounds. I did not make it to the gym and I did not study for my CCRN today two things that really need to get done. Hopefully I can really hit the books this week!

4 comments:

  1. Carly - your house looks awesome - I am so impressed! I took a nap and watched football and did NOTHING when I got home from weekend camp. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? you did this yesterday!? first of all every muscule in my body hurts...you couldn't get me to walk up steps yesterday much less hang off the roof or do laundry. second of all were you not exhausted. i'm still tired and i napped all evening and the slept all night!? i am sooooooooooo amazed.

    i love the feeling of getting things done. maybe i'll write down things that you've accomplished off my list and then check them off so it looks like i got more done.

    decorate the brehm's house for christmas -- check.
    help carly pack for NC -- check
    ...
    i feel more productive already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I am NOT always this productive don't be fooled, but I appreciate your encouragement! Hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks AWESOME!!! :) I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete