Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Morning

Today I came into work with a little extra pep in my step. While I am usually peppy in the morning today was extra special. As I drove to work I saw people in cars that looked like this...



Ewww! Frost! Please don't get me wrong. I love winter, snow, warm drinks, pretty ornaments, and little frost on my kitchen window, but I do NOT like scraping this stuff off my car in the morning! There is nothing worse than starting your day off with cold hands! Also this particular morning I was running late because Ryan and I shared breakfast together. So, had I needed to scrap my car off I would have been late for work and that certainly is not the way to start the day. But I didn't have to scrap because this weekend Ryan cleaned out our garage and now both cars fit in it together!

While I do not drive cars this nice, I still like to protect my little Accord from the weather. It is also such a treat to have your heat get warm before you get to work! And also to top this day off I found out my good friend Ang is in LABOR! Ryan and I are so exicted for her and Micah we have already been talking about it this morning! Please pray for Angie as she goes through labor and pray that Silas remains healthy during labor and on his birth - day!



1 comment:

  1. WHAAATTT. I was so confused, I thought you got new cars!! :) but I am jealous, I wish we had a garage... that could fit 5 cars.....

    ReplyDelete