Thursday, December 24, 2009

Family Christmas

We have had the best week visiting my parents, but of course I would say that. I really think Ryan has enjoyed himself too!


Here we are ice skating last night! We had so much fun! Please disregard my ugly warm clothes, we did not come prepared to go ice skating. Everyone joined us except my Dad he took all of the pictures. I again learned that my husband is a natural at ice skating, like he is with most activities. I am glad our kids will get his genes! {hopefully}


Here is a picture of my brother and sister ice skating as well. Again please disregard my brother facial hair. He is really into swimming and they do this {not shaving any body hair} every year during the regular season. Thankfully it will come off at the end of February. Megan's goofy face originates from her allergic to physical contact and since Logan is touching her you get that face, but that is really a whole other story. Tonight we went to church and then out to eat for a wonderful entirely too filling dinner.


This is Ryan and me at dinner tonight.


This photo is about the 14th try from my dad and as you can tell Megan and I lost our patience :) Now we are all home cuddled up on the couch enjoying this...



I hope you all get to enjoy some laughs with your family during this wonderful time of year. "I love to smile, smiling is my favorite"

P.S. Please do not hate me because I use my iphone to take pictures, I love all of your real photos I just lost my camera cable so I can't really upload photos :)

1 comment:

  1. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?????? COME BACK BLOG FRIEND!

    come visit me & benny soon please
    <3

    ReplyDelete