Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stressful Days

Hi blog friends! I have been a terrible blogger these past couple of weeks. I have a few reasons for this...
I have been feeling really stressed and acting a little crazy like this woman. Ryan is all too aware of my increased stress level, but the good news is my test will be over soon and I can get back to enjoying this wonderful Christmas season. A few things I am looking forward to in the next few weeks are...


White Chocolate Mochas in all their calorie filled extra whip cream glory! I will actually probably be enjoying at least one of these while I study. Next on my list is a little bit more season appropriate...


Perfectly wrapped Christmas presents! Some of you know that I like to spend a fair amount of money at Hallmark and make my gifts look picture perfect. These don't really fit into the budget this year but I will find a way to make mine look great! Hope you all enjoy wrapping your gifts this season too!

2 comments:

  1. 3 things I love...
    1. you!
    2. white chocolate mochas!
    3. wrapping Christmas presents!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your test tomorrow, I have been praying for you! (Wanna hang out when you are finished with it - say Friday?)

    ReplyDelete