Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Heart Pounding

I pretty much make my "heart pound" daily, usually at the gym. Today this happened twice once at the gym and once when I saw this in my rearview


I actually passed this pretty little black and white on New Circle going about 75 m.p.h. I saw it and thought oh man this is going to turn into a bad day quickly. I was following a brand spankin' new Mercedes so I thought maybe the cop has a grudge against rich people so he will go for the guy in the big shot car over me?... But no I was totally wrong in every way! A little bright red Jetta passed all of us, including the cop {stupid} going oh about 85 m.p.h. So the Jetta saved me and the Mercedes! Good Day! I was then able to get home in a timely manner to complete this little project...


Yep you got it! I finished my little shutter project :)


Here it is in my little entry way! Next I need to add a little mirror to complete the area and I'll be finished! Blog friends please be on the look out for cool mirrors especially cheap ones! And finally I got to spend some time with my favorite girl...


My sister! We watched My Sister's Keeper! I am so thankful we don't have to endure something like cancer together, but the honest truth is that we may have to one day. I am glad she is by my side for my whole life! Sisters are the best!

3 comments:

  1. Sisters really are the best...without a doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new pic on the header Carly...it is gorgeous.

    I also feel like my heart will beat out of my chest when cops are around while driving, even when I'm not doing anything wrong...isn't that strange?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jen, I really love the picture in your header. And I also love my sister, and I'm glad you didn't get a speeding ticket :)

    ReplyDelete