Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Terranea Resort

While I do not normally watch the Bachelor Ryan and I tuned in last night. In case you didn't already know, we were really disappointed with the ending, but we did find out some fun news. Next week Jason and Molly are getting married at Terranea Resort which is were Ryan and I spend out honeymoon! Just like Katie said it is so fun to see the beautiful place where you made so many fun memories! I hope you can all tune in so you to can get a little taste of what it was like to be on my honeymoon! And then we can talk about it since you all know I really like to talk! :)

Here is a little preview of one of my favorite places...



Also I feel like I should say I was really not overly excited about going to California for my honeymoon. I guess I really felt like I should go someone more exotic {mostly Hawaii or Fuji}. Please don't judge me for being shallow in this sense but as God always does he more than humbled me. I have never been treated so well or pampered like I was on my honeymoon. Props to my husband and my mother in law for picking this amazing place! I really hope we can afford to go back super soon!

2 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful. I would also like honeymoon #2 (but with the same person) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - it looks like it could totally compete with the "exotic" vacations! what a treat - can't wait to watch the wedding and see your fabulous honeymoon place!

    ReplyDelete