Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Money, Money, Money

I have a confession to make, my eyes are green just about all the time these days. As in green with envy. I litterally feel like I want everything I see which mostly just makes me want things other people have. Lately I have really wanted a new bathing suit. I have also wanted a nice camera for years and now a lot {Jenna and Rachel} of my friends have one and that makes me green too. BUT as you all know I got married last year and the very last thing on my husband's mind is spending money. All he seems to talk about is


that's right 401k's, roth IRA's, and retirement. I am 24 years old people! It is driving me crazy! I know deep down in my heart that I have an amazing husband and {apparently} we will be able to retire in our 50's. Which is really exciting because I don't want to work for the rest of my life. I actually don't want to work tomorrow, so retirement would be good, but sometimes I would just like to buy all this

and make over our bedroom. I am praying that I will be more focused on building up treasure where it really matters, but sometimes it is really hard to not get sucked into this world. Please think about me and pray that I will not become cosumed in earthly treasures.

1 comment:

  1. carly! my beth moore today was about this! i like you! i can photocopy it if you want :)

    ReplyDelete