Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm (still) lovin' it

This weekend I worked both Saturday and Sunday. Which is really hard especially when your hubby is all snuggled in bed and you loose an hour of sleep! But I made the best of it and started the weekend by treating myself to breakfast Saturday morning.

Yep an egg McMuffin minus the Canadian bacon. It is one of my favorites (don't judge)! I also treated myself with one of these.

It has been about 2 years since I had an Iced Coffee from McDonald's. As some of you may know these babies came out about 2 or 3 summers ago, they were only $1. I tried one (loved it) and drank them a lot that summer. Since then I just fell off the wagon or fell back on to the Starbucks wagon. I also stopped again this morning just for another one of these. Again don't judge me. I also really like McDonald's in general. Watching Super Size me will not change my mind, ever. I really don't eat there that much so you don't have to worry about me dying of a heart attack early in life. Please try one of these sweet little creations while the weather is warm outside. My favorite is sugar-free vanilla (which is only 90cal for the medium incase you care!) Hope you all have a great Monday! I'll be thinking of you from my warm bed! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... I will have to try one. Also, I don't judge you. I love McDonalds as well ... especially their fries. Eric and I went there late last night to get a redbox movie and I picked up an order :)

    ReplyDelete