Sunday, February 14, 2010

I love it when were crusin' together

I hope you all had a beautiful holiday! I really enjoyed my first Valentine's Day being married. I think that the best part about being married was the gift I got this year. Ry is taking me on a cruise! While I already knew this {about a month ago} because I had to get off work it is still super fun to look forward to! And have an excuse to take a little trip to Macy's to buy a new bathing suit when everyone else is buying coats and boots to keep warm in this weather...

Now don't get me wrong I love a little snow storm but I am ready for a little Vitamin D! I am actually quite excited for this little storm because I chose to not go to work tomorrow and Ryan is {probably} going to stay home with me tomorrow! We are going buy our new suits and get packed because on Thursday

we will be leaving cold cold Lexington to get on this Royal Caribbean ship! I can not wait, I need some sun and I have never been on a cruise before!

Sending you love from the Bahama islands!

P.S. Take a listen to this oldie when you get a chance! Crusin by Smokey Robinson it reminds me of my parents dancing at some wedding receptions and it is very fitting for a cruise!

1 comment: